I’ve missed one deadline last week but i swear i have a good excuse 🙂
Almost more than a week ago i was nominated by T.M .E http://tmewalsh.wordpress.com/
which has a very interesting blog for the Liebster award and was very flattered.
The Liebster Award is one that recognizes new blogs worth reading (and those with less than 300 followers). Upon acceptance of the award, a blogger must:
- List 11 random facts about him/herself.
- Answer the questions that were asked of him/her (by the blogger that nominated him/her).
- Nominate 11 other blogs for the Liebster Blog Award and link to their blogs.
- Notify the bloggers of their award.
- Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer once they accept the award.
So let’s start:)
- I love dogs, I have one that we occasionally think has a bi-polar personality 🙂
- My goal in life is to be a full time writer.
- I have a group of friends that we go back most of my life.
- I’m 32 years old
- I really like watching murder investigations on TV.
- Since i was 6 I’ve been a fan of Manchester United, but i follow NBA, MLB & NFL as well.
- My favorite food is a nice steak 🙂
- I’m trying to publish my first novel now.
- I coach juvenile baseball.
- I admire J.K Rowling, what she’s done to the book industry is amazing, because of her books millions of children (now adults) are reading books.
- As a kid i wanted to be a soccer player.
1. Did you always want to be a writer?
Actually yes, I was writing at a very young age and it always was a goal to publish a book
2. Do you plan to self-publish or go the ‘traditional’ route of agent/ publisher?
I’m still in the search for a publisher/ Agent but I’m not ruling out the idea of self- publishing.
3. Do you sleep on your front, back or side?
I used to sleep only on my back, but now I find myself waking up in a different positions each morning.
4. Have you ever had any brushes with fame/met a famous person?
My recent meeting was with Art Shamsky (69’ Mets) a couple of weeks ago when he came to throw the first pitch at my juvenile team’s game.
5. Who is your fave author?
Well… I have a few but my recent readings were Lee Child, Nelson Demile & James Patterson.
6. What advice would you give anyone just starting out in the weird and wonderful world of being a writer?
Read a lot, and not only books from your genera. It will improve your writing significantly.
7. What is you fave film?
I will have to say Saving private Ryan.
8. Do you like to work in a quiet or noisy environment?
I’m pretty weird in a way, I can work with the TV on and listening to music at the same time.
9. Do you have any writing rituals?
Nop, none that I’m aware of J
10. What is the title of your next book or poem?
Still a work in progress but : Arthur & The Black Army
11. Give me a short ‘elevator-style’ pitch of your latest work.
This is a tough one, I’ll try my Hook.
When he ran away from home in medieval England , young Arthur didn’t expect adventures so soon, but troubles and new friends already awaits in his future journey.
The Black Lord is after the Silver Moon necklace, a powerful artifact that will allow him to take control of England and get rid of the new king. The only one standing in his way is the twelve years old Arthur, destined to greatness, which will one day rule the country and now a runaway kid gathering friends and future knights, taking on wild adventures along the road.
Arthur and his friends have less than a week to stop the mischievous scheme, while avoiding their chasers – The Black Monks Order, who is willing to kill all who stands in their way.
- Hardcover Therapy http://hardcovertherapy.com/
- Aya Walksfar http://ayawalksfar.com/
- Bruce Blake http://bruceblake.wordpress.com/
- PG’s Ramblings http://pgsramblings.wordpress.com/
- The Syllabub Sea http://syllabubsea.wordpress.com/
- C.N. Faust http://cnfaust.wordpress.com/
- books, etc. http://booksetceterablog.wordpress.com/
- georgianne http://georgianneblog.com/
- Cosmos Wonderland http://cosmoswonderland.wordpress.com/
- The MisAdventures of Vanilla http://themisadventuresofvanilla.com/
- 8 Aussie Writers http://aussieownedandread.com/
Finally my questions:
- Who is your favorite Author?
- How many books do you read in a year?
- What is your dream job?
- What did you want to be as a kid?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What is your idea of a vacation?
- What is your favorite food?
- If you are writing anything except for your blog what is it?
- What is your preferred genera?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Did you have your 15 minutes of fame? J
That’s it I’m done.
I’ll be going back to my usual stories on Sunday.
The Silver Wolf